How to quote a PowerPoint presentation

This discussion belongs to Translation news » "How to quote a PowerPoint presentation".
You can see the translation news page and participate in this discussion from there.

Elmachich
Elmachich  Identity Verified
Morocco
Local time: 05:40
English to French
+ ...
Slides_Extra fee to be applied when quoting Mar 12, 2014

So true. I remember myself translating and organizing slides for our managemement and top management: Looking for the hidden sentences/words...Fighting with the text, tables and drawings, so that they fit on their place and show the correct data as per the source!
Indeed, once you change a wee thing in the "frame", everything becomes easily upside down, particularly within a very limited area.

Therefore, I do agree that this should be quoted as it is an extra work for the trans
... See more
So true. I remember myself translating and organizing slides for our managemement and top management: Looking for the hidden sentences/words...Fighting with the text, tables and drawings, so that they fit on their place and show the correct data as per the source!
Indeed, once you change a wee thing in the "frame", everything becomes easily upside down, particularly within a very limited area.

Therefore, I do agree that this should be quoted as it is an extra work for the translator.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to quote a PowerPoint presentation

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »