Sigrid Andersen  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:59
Member (2011)
Danish to German
+ ...
Dec 14, 2022

Good morning,

I have been getting an error message in Trados for a few weeks now:

Meldungsnummer 0x%1 der Meldungsdatei %2 Trados (unfortunately I do not know what it is called in English, something along the line of = request number 0x%1 of the request file %2 is not available).

If appears sometimes when I try to save my translation in Studio, I have to save several times then before it desappears and I can save the work.

Anyone experienced th
... See more
Good morning,

I have been getting an error message in Trados for a few weeks now:

Meldungsnummer 0x%1 der Meldungsdatei %2 Trados (unfortunately I do not know what it is called in English, something along the line of = request number 0x%1 of the request file %2 is not available).

If appears sometimes when I try to save my translation in Studio, I have to save several times then before it desappears and I can save the work.

Anyone experienced the same? Any Tipps? It slows me down quite a lot....

Sigrid
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 13:59
English to Russian
RWS Community Dec 14, 2022

Try this thread. Here is the culprit description:

Some people in my organization also have the Windows 11 22H2 version without experiencing the bug, but as far as I know, ALL people who experience it have the 22H2 version.
... See more
Try this thread. Here is the culprit description:

Some people in my organization also have the Windows 11 22H2 version without experiencing the bug, but as far as I know, ALL people who experience it have the 22H2 version.
On my end, since the rollback to version 21H2, I have not experienced the bug a single time, while, before the rollback, it happened almost every time I confirmed a segment.
So, at least in my case, the 22H2 version of Windows 11 Enterprise was clearly the culprit.

[Edited at 2022-12-14 15:05 GMT]
Collapse

expressisverbis

Sigrid Andersen
Sigrid Andersen  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:59
Member (2011)
Danish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Dec 15, 2022

Thank you, I will try this!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Error Meldungsnummer 0x%1 der Meldungsdatei %2 Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »