error processing command line arguments: an error occurred whilst trying to determine the file versi
Thread poster: Frankie Hearsum
Frankie Hearsum
Frankie Hearsum
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:28
Danish to English
+ ...
Dec 14, 2022

Yesterday in trados I had all my projects visible in projects view
This morning they're all there apart from the one I'm working on at the moment
When I try and open the project again from file explorer I get the error message "error processing command line arguments: an error occurred whilst trying to determine the file version"
When I close trados and reopen it / restart my whole computer and reopen trados, there are no projects in projects view
When I try and open the
... See more
Yesterday in trados I had all my projects visible in projects view
This morning they're all there apart from the one I'm working on at the moment
When I try and open the project again from file explorer I get the error message "error processing command line arguments: an error occurred whilst trying to determine the file version"
When I close trados and reopen it / restart my whole computer and reopen trados, there are no projects in projects view
When I try and open the files in a new project they are empty
I have the translated files on my computer, so when I open them individually in trados they open and are as they were when I last worked on them, but I can only open them as individual files when I need them as a project because I need to be able to open them all together for proofreading

Thanks in advance for any help!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

error processing command line arguments: an error occurred whilst trying to determine the file versi

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »