Inna Ivanova  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 10:13
Member (2019)
Bulgarian to English
+ ...
Oct 5, 2011

Hello,
I am looking for some application similar to Interlex, but I also need to be able to write the transcriptions of the words. The testing is good (I am not a fan of multiple choice), but if I can choose the words which will be tested it would be even better. Wordflash is again something nice, but there is no tab for transcription and the testing is really bad.
Basically I need:
- electronic glossary which I can make myself (no ready-to-use dictionaries)
- needs to h
... See more
Hello,
I am looking for some application similar to Interlex, but I also need to be able to write the transcriptions of the words. The testing is good (I am not a fan of multiple choice), but if I can choose the words which will be tested it would be even better. Wordflash is again something nice, but there is no tab for transcription and the testing is really bad.
Basically I need:
- electronic glossary which I can make myself (no ready-to-use dictionaries)
- needs to have a tab for the transcription (and maybe source and example tabs)
- test my own words (without multiple choice)- randomly preferably
- choose sections of glossary to be tested
- export/importable in excel or word, i.e. I am looking for the perfect customizable glossary that tests my words and has all necessary good features to learn a foreign language quickly and easily.
I do not think anything like that exists, but I have to try and find out if it does.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Custom glossary with testing ability

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »