For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Power Up Your Translation Work with ChatGPT: Introductory Techniques for Today's Translators

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Power Up Your Translation Work with ChatGPT: Introductory Techniques for Today's Translators".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Jim Turner
Jim Turner  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 01:25
Dutch to English
Looking forward to rewatching Mar 23, 2023

This webinar was really useful, but I had to leave halfway through. Also I want to go back and take some notes, so I'm looking forward to being able to access the video when the link is posted.

Juan Ortega
Jiping Yin
itchylychee

Kathi Stock
Kathi Stock  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:25
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Access to the recording as a previously not registered attendee? Mar 23, 2023

Is there any chance to purchase the access to the recording even if I wasn't registered?

Juan Ortega
Jiping Yin
itchylychee
texjax DDS PhD

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Power Up Your Translation Work with ChatGPT: Introductory Techniques for Today's Translators

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »