For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Discover Fluency

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Discover Fluency".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ahmed Badawy
Ahmed Badawy  Identity Verified
Саудовская Аравия
Local time: 05:18
английский => арабский
+ ...
Senior Translator Nov 23, 2011

i wish to be joined to your webinar as i have a special desire to discover fluency.

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Аргентина
Local time: 23:18
Член ProZ.com c 2008
английский => испанский
+ ...
Get access now! Nov 23, 2011

Dear Ahmed,

You can register for this webinar by clicking on the button labelled "Get access now!", on the right margin of this page. Please let me know if you have any other question.

Best regards,
Alejandro

Translucid
Translucid  Identity Verified
Израиль
английский => иврит
registered but never received the link Dec 6, 2011

Hi,

I registered already on Friday, and the page shows the message "Your booking has been confirmed for this free event. You have been signed-up for GoToWebinar and the webinar access link has been emailed to you.", but I have not yet received the link... (and yes, I checked it was not accidently directed to the spam folder...).
I submitted a support request a couple of days ago and got no reply...
Please advice.
Thank you.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
ПЕРСОНАЛ САЙТА
registered but never received the link Dec 6, 2011

Translucid wrote:

Hi,

I registered already on Friday, and the page shows the message "Your booking has been confirmed for this free event. You have been signed-up for GoToWebinar and the webinar access link has been emailed to you.", but I have not yet received the link... (and yes, I checked it was not accidently directed to the spam folder...).
Please advice.
Thank you.

Hi Translucid,

I have resent an invitation to the email address used for registration at the GTW platform. Please follow the steps suggested here to locate the invitation, http://www.proz.com/faq/26503#26503 HOpe this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Translucid
Translucid  Identity Verified
Израиль
английский => иврит
registered but never received the link Dec 7, 2011

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

Translucid wrote:

Hi,

Please advice.
Thank you.

Hi Translucid,

I have resent an invitation to the email address used for registration at the GTW platform. Please follow the steps suggested here to locate the invitation, http://www.proz.com/faq/26503#26503 HOpe this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Thank you Helen, but still nothing.... I posted another support request and included another e-mail address, perhaps I will be able to receive the link there...

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
ПЕРСОНАЛ САЙТА
The login klink has been provided. Please use it to join the session Dec 7, 2011

Dear Translucid,

I see you have been answered in the support request with the GTW login link you would need to access the training platform. You do not need any other invitation and since you already registered there is no way to change your email address to another. Please feel free to follow the link suggested in the support request and let me know if you have any other doubts.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Discover Fluency

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »