What is the latest edition of the Muret-Sanders, G > E?
Auteur du fil: Kevin Schlottmann
Kevin Schlottmann
Kevin Schlottmann  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Local time: 08:39
allemand vers anglais
Jan 10, 2002

Kim Metzger
Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexique
Local time: 06:39
allemand vers anglais
Muret-Sanders Jan 10, 2002

I bought my set last year and am pretty sure no new edition has come out. I have the 7. Auflage 1997, but it hasn\'t been revised since 1974 or even earlier.

Ulrike Lieder (X)
Ulrike Lieder (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:39
anglais vers allemand
+ ...
In memoriam
8th ed. 1999 Jan 11, 2002

The G>E part of Der Große Muret-Sanders (also known as Langenscheidts Enzyklopädisches Wörterbuch) is now in its 8th edition, published 1999.

As far as I know, there is no new edition of the other direction (E>G) as of yet.

You can also check on Kater\'s website: www.kater-verlag.de; Hans Kotzur did have some information to that effect in his descriptions of Muret-Sanders.

Aucun modérateur n'est spécifiquement affecté à ce forum
Pour rapporter des violations des règles du site ou pour obtenir de l'aide, veuillez contacter l'équipe du site »

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »