Thread poster: eirinn
eirinn
eirinn  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 01:23
English to French
+ ...
Dec 15, 2003

does anybody get this? wondering if it has to do with office 2000? I thought it was due to complicated formatted word file, but I got it on a basic word file with no format, just courrier new.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:23
English to German
+ ...
Reorganise, probably recreate TM Dec 15, 2003

Hi "eirinn",
"Invalid RTF format" usually refers to the TM, not the document you're working on.

Try reorganising your TM - if that doesn't help, export it, create a new TM and import.

HTH, Ralf

eirinn
eirinn  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 01:23
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ok Dec 15, 2003

I'll try that next time (it just happened and I sorted it out with several closings and openings). The weird thing is that it happened to 2 different TM. I'll let you know, I am sure it's going to happen again.

Sorry, I remember that I did try the import/export, and that didn't help. Will try reorganising next time.

[Edited at 2003-12-15 21:37]

hschl
hschl  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:23
English to German
+ ...
this just happend to me... Mar 13, 2006

since this string is a few years old, I am wondering if there was ever any solution to this? I tried the reorganising and export/import as well....

Thanks,

Henrik

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

trados workbench 6.5 and "invalid rtf format" error 352533648

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »