Thread poster: philgoddard
philgoddard
philgoddard
United States
German to English
+ ...
May 29, 2023

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Many pages on this site have menu items running horizontally across the top.

For example, on the page on which I'm entering this post, the list reads Forums Conferences Pow-Wows Events... However, Forums is the only item visible, as it's white on green. All the others are green on green, and therefore invisible.

I believe this has been going on for months.

[Edited at 2023-05-29 07:34 GMT]

Yana Dovgopol
Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 23:10
SITE STAFF
Please submit a support request May 29, 2023

philgoddard wrote:

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Many pages on this site have menu items running horizontally across the top.

For example, on the page on which I'm entering this post, the list reads Forums Conferences Pow-Wows Events... However, Forums is the only item visible, as it's white on green. All the others are green on green, and therefore invisible.

I believe this has been going on for months.

[Edited at 2023-05-29 07:34 GMT]

Hello philgoddard,

Sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately I'm unable to replicate the problem you report.

Could you please submit a support request and let us know which browser you are using, and provide a screenshot of the menu?

That will help site staff take a better look at the issue you're experiencing.

Thanks in advance!

Yana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invisible menu items

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »