Thread poster: Paulo Celestino Guimaraes
Paulo Celestino Guimaraes
Paulo Celestino Guimaraes  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 11:09
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 13, 2002

How could I update my Job Track Record? In other words the jobs offered at Proz.com web site and that, as the chosen one, I have completed.

I have already asked the ProZ.com staff but a week already and nothing has been done in this respect.

Erika Pavelka (X)
Erika Pavelka (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:09
French to English
Job Track Record Mar 13, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-03-13 12:52, PauloCel wrote:

How could I update my Job Track Record? In other words the jobs offered at Proz.com web site and that, as the chosen one, I have completed.

I have already asked the ProZ.com staff but a week already and nothing has been done in this respect.

I\'d also like to know. I was able to add one job that I\'ve completed, but it seems that you can\'t... See more
Quote:

On 2002-03-13 12:52, PauloCel wrote:

I\'d also like to know. I was able to add one job that I\'ve completed, but it seems that you can\'t add any more. I think there must be a glitch somewhere.

Erika

Collapse

Piotr Turski
Piotr Turski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 16:09
Member (2003)
English to Polish
+ ...
Different rules here for Platinum and non-paying? Mar 13, 2002

Me too, I couldn\'t add the job I\'ve completed. I saw \"Job track records\" only in Platinum profiles. Is it only a paying members privilege?

PT

Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Mar 13, 2002

[quote]

On 2002-03-13 13:42, epavelka wrote:

Quote:

I\'d also like to know. I was able to add one job that I\'ve completed, but it seems that you can\'t add any more. I think there must be a glitch somewhere.

Erika

Let\'s see if we all have some news regarding this so called \"glitch\". Actually, I am already awaiting an answer for more than 10 days from the so called Proz.com staff.

Paulo

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 10:09
SITE FOUNDER
This feature is not available at this time. Mar 13, 2002

We have received many requests from both Agencies and the Freelancers to make this feature available again. We are planning to restore it soon but it may take some time as Jason is working on other projects that have higher priority.

Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Mar 13, 2002

Thanks.

Quote:

On 2002-03-13 20:38, Henry wrote:

We have received many requests from both Agencies and the Freelancers to make this feature available again. We are planning to restore it soon but it may take some time as Jason is working on other projects that have higher priority.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job Track Record

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »