Off topic: What about a beer with me in Hanoi or Nha Trang?
Thread poster: Veronika Hansova
Veronika Hansova
Veronika Hansova  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 03:10
Member (2006)
English to Czech
+ ...
Nov 24, 2015

Dear fellow translators,

I am about to visit Vietnam at the beginning of December. I plan to spend a week in Hanoi and a week in Nha Trang, and I would love to go out for a beer with some fellow translators (please note I do not speak Vietnamese). My schedule in Hanoi is rather full, and I am available only on Thursday, December 10. But I plan to be in Nha trang from 13-20 December with no specific afternoon/evening p
... See more
Dear fellow translators,

I am about to visit Vietnam at the beginning of December. I plan to spend a week in Hanoi and a week in Nha Trang, and I would love to go out for a beer with some fellow translators (please note I do not speak Vietnamese). My schedule in Hanoi is rather full, and I am available only on Thursday, December 10. But I plan to be in Nha trang from 13-20 December with no specific afternoon/evening program. So if there is anybody interested in a little chit-chat in Nha Trang or on the single evening in Hanoi, please drop me a message.

Veronika
Collapse

Nguyen Dieu
Nguyen Dieu  Identity Verified
Vietnam
Local time: 09:10
Member (2008)
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Welcome to Hanoi Nov 25, 2015

So bad that I am not available during the month you are in Hanoi.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

What about a beer with me in Hanoi or Nha Trang?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »