Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann
Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:01
Member (2009)
English to German
Jan 7, 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I work with Transit plug for several years. Now I have received a Transit project with subfolders and Studio cannot create a project. After clicking on "creating project" nothing happens.

Is there help or is it not possible to work on Transit jobs with several folders in Studio?

The Transit project is based on indesign files.

Best regards,

Susanne

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
English to German
+ ...
Technical forums » SDL Trados support » Transit Nxt project with subfolders cannot processed with Jan 8, 2021

Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

I work with Transit plug for several years. Now I have received a Transit project with subfolders and Studio cannot create a project. After clicking on "creating project" nothing happens.

Is there help or is it not possible to work on Transit jobs with several folders in Studio?

Best regards,

Susanne

Hi Susanne
Haven't got a first idea of how Studio deals with Transit stuff, but on looking into the "Create new project" window of Studio there is a tiny box in the middle right that you have to tick in order to import subfolders. Maybe that could help.

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
English to German
+ ...
Technical forums » SDL Trados support » Transit Nxt project with subfolders cannot processed with Jan 8, 2021

Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

Best regards,

Susanne

Hi Susanne
Haven't got a first idea of how Studio deals with Transit stuff, but on looking into the "Create new project" window of Studio there is a tiny box in the middle right that you have to tick in order to import subfolders. Maybe that could help.

Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann
Susanne Gansloser-Hartmann  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2009)
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Transit Plug in Jan 8, 2021

Dear Wolfgang,

Thanks for your reply.

The Transit package is opened by using Transit plug-in "Open Transit Package". I do not create a new project so there is no possibility to chose subfolders.

Best regards,

Susanne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Transit Nxt project with subfolders cannot processed with Studio 2019

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »