Thread poster: kerryrose
kerryrose
kerryrose
Local time: 20:06
German to English
+ ...
Oct 8, 2017

Hi all,
I am using the Trados Starter Edition 2017 to translate a German Excel file to English.
When I finish and try to export to the target file, I get 2 errors: "Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt" (The object reference was not set to an object instance).
Does anybody know how to solve this? Otherwise I will have to translate it again.
Thanks
Kerry

Katja Brill
Katja Brill  Identity Verified
Italy
English to German
+ ...
no clue, but same problem Nov 2, 2017

Hi Kerry,

I have the same problem using the 2017 Freelance Edition. Have you found a solution by now?

Kind regards,
Katja

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi folks Nov 2, 2017

This has been discussed so many times - please make search of this forum for "object reference..." error.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Starter Edition 2017 errors when exporting to target file

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »