Jean-Christophe Duc
Jean-Christophe Duc  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:49
English to French
+ ...
Jan 21, 2015

Hi,
I am looking for a simple way to spell check a largish file in Passolo, preferably by exporting the translated segments only.
Also, I would like to export all existing text, but cannot see any options allowing me to do that.

Andrei Shmatkov
Andrei Shmatkov  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 06:49
English to Russian
+ ...
options Jan 21, 2015

There is a spell-checker in Passolo (actually you can use the one from MS Word by selecting it in Tools-Options-Spelling Check.
In order to use the export function, one needs to have a full edition (I guess it is called Collaboration Edition) of SDL Passolo rather than a Passolo Translator edition.
However, there is also a way to export all strings in XML or HTML format. Choose String List - Report, then choose a file format in Setup.

Jean-Christophe Duc
Jean-Christophe Duc  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:49
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks... Jan 22, 2015

Perfect, thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Passolo Exporting and spell-checking

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »